Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My First Traveling Doll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok after much debate I have decided that I would like to have My Felicity go out and about in the world, so that I can share her memories with my Darling Daughter. If anyone is interested I would like to send her out By the end of next week.

    Please contact me via PM - Also if you haven't read the traveling Doll Tips please read before hand

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../f/2155/t/5498


    Also I want the Doll to be signed up for by adults. Just to be on the safe side - If you are a girl under 18 and want to host please have Mom contact me via PM

    Thanks


    Chris

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump - Busy night

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pm'd you

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any more takers - I am up to two and would ideally like to have at least six

    Thanks

    Chris

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might be able to host. When will she be here?

    Tracy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping for you, since I'm interested and I'm guessing you won't send out for only one person. It is a busy night!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you PM'ed me please let me know when would be best for you so I can start planning Lissie's travels, then I will finalize har itineray

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 16, 2005 07:53 PM: Message edited by: FelinaDoon ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've PMed you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •